Magic Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)

Go down 
+6
losaki2
Abazaba
Leonidus
Dytan
Squishie
Radiobee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Radiobee
Admin
Radiobee

Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) Empty
PostSubject: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 pm

LSday! Please post what you would like to get done this week here.

This Week is the First LS Day 7-30-2008

If ya want somethin' done Radio don't remeber stuff well so please reply to this! (I need crap in wrighting ; Wink

Last edited by Radiobee on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/radiobee09
Radiobee
Admin
Radiobee

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Post for ~ Magelord ~
Rank 3 wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/radiobee09
Squishie

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Well i need 2 things. First i would like to get my last AF done for my RDM. Which is my pimp hat Very Happy next i need to get my G3 done.......Radio if you dont help me... YOU FAIL!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

AF Hat = Done!
Back to top Go down
Dytan

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:16 pm

BLM AF Hat NM fight pwwease!
Back to top Go down
Leonidus

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:31 pm

if you want fenny and diabolos you might as well make an avatar day where we go and pwn each avatar....
Back to top Go down
Abazaba

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:03 am

I would like to setup it up for Moldavite earring for LS day, and would like to say thank you for having me join your LS! I dont know how to use a forum, so if this is in wrong spot or what ever lemme' know. Also need blm af hat so when u guys go for it lemme come^^
~Abazaba~ Complete! Good Job to all that helped!
Back to top Go down
losaki2

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:21 am

Hello guys Laughing
We(me and besu)'d like to clear genkai2(lv cap quest over 55) .
We(me and besu)want to get high lv ,couse help you ! First ,help us! lol!
Back to top Go down
Eliteos

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm

How-day! I too would like to do BLM AF hat! I can also help with a number of different things ranging from Moldavite earring all the way down to making sure your kids eat all their veggies before dessert! Nice to be here and I look foward to many booty kickings!

-Eliteos

P.S. Remember, the President of Bastok doesnt like Black Mages!- Kanye West 2006! Cool
Back to top Go down
call_me_nelson@yahoo.com

call_me_nelson@yahoo.com

PostSubject: CoP Yes Please   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:26 pm

I have lvl 40 gear for my sam for sometime now and would like to do Diablos fight 3-5 of cop so i can continue my test towards Sea.
Back to top Go down
Squishie

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Hey yall its me the squishie Very Happy i just need abit of help with my AVATAR PRIME fights. That would be awsome if i could get them without spending all that money just to get the items i need to solo them Crying or Very sad BUT im sure this super uber LS will help me eventualy so ROCK ON Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buffmage

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Alrite guys actually a couple ppl need blm af hat so /tell me and we'll make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Gordor

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:04 am

I need a few 75's for a few znm's i need done ill take the item i want yall can have the rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)   Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkshell Day (Please Reply Here!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Lords :: Members-
Jump to: