Magic Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Da House Rules (Please Read This)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radiobee
Admin
Radiobee

Da House Rules (Please Read This) Empty
PostSubject: Da House Rules (Please Read This)   Da House Rules (Please Read This) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Rules.

1. Please ask to invite your friends all welcome in.

2. I do not mind cussing it is fine with me, However DO NOT be RUDE to ANYONE in the Linkshell we are a team here to help each other out N' conquer FFXI. lol. Please no talkin about drugs. NO callin someone a crackhead or what not or sayin WTF you been smokin ect....... that is not tolorated ONLY ONE WARNING WILL BE GIVEN.

3. 3 strikes you are out...... If you recive a strike you get warned but 3 is go time.... you are then deemed a problem and most likely you are in this for yourself.

4. HAVE FUN. this will be a Linkshell with a GREAT team of blm's possible of almost anything this game has to offer + we never mind /assisting other shells we will not tolorate "LEACHERS" lookin out for #1 as stated before this is a TEAM there is no I in Team!.... n' hey Lets make some cash on the side yeah???

5. The Linkshell Bank........ yes there is a bank and no it is not YOUR money it is OUR money set aside to help YOU and ME and YOU n' YOU 2 yeah. to help out on the cost of this insaine game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/radiobee09

Da House Rules (Please Read This)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Lords :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: